The Unknown

Visit this site only if ur ok with anything vague and lacking any structure !

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Its just few minutes past midnight.....but for me its sort of a new mini birth with the creation of this page..my very own blog....yaaaaayyy !! I feel like I have arrived in life ....
As of now...I really dont know how this is gonna shape up...precisely why I have named it so...(just in case u were curious as to why The Unknown n why not The Known..)
Tho' am not quite the serious types but still excuse me if u find this page lacking in humor n it fails to put you into splits...I promise tho' tht I shall try my level best not to disappoint you with the contents....but then promises are meant to be broken ...so either ways...dont blame me...its you, out of your own free will, who is still going on reading this....n all the crap thats gonna follow...if it follows...cos I am very sleepy now...O yeah..I just love to sleep n dream n sleep n dream. In fact when i was a kid I used to have all these weird kinda dreams with complete song n dance sequences, horror scenes , etc. n when I wud wake up wud think of making a movie someday ...dreams are inspirational indeed!
n here I am in Mumbai and haven't yet met a single movie star even by chance at the airport or railway station (oops, sorry forgot tht movie stars dont go by rail much!)...forget me making a movie!
Anyway, to put things into perspective, this blog is dedicated to anything thats unexplored, be it in dreams or in reality...& no its not an x-files journal (in case ur mistaken). With that i think I shud sign off for the day...to hunt for my unknown stuff !!
Ciao !

1 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger Amit Srivastava said...

hmmm
welcome to the blog world.

You know u bring out a v interesting point. There is so much to explore around us. there s also however another aspect to the whole scenario. think bout it. how much time do v have? i mean there are some ppl who are always on the search. who are always lookin for somethin more. who lose out on the beauty of the process coz they r so focused on the goal. i remember going up a trek. the best sights were from the way up, but rite on top the area was so covered wid trees tht we cudnt see anythin. realised then at tht moment, tht unlike lazy me who stopped every few mins to tk a break and sit down, the others who were so keen on reachin the top never enjoyed the whole thing... mebbe tht s wat we need to do. sometimes tk a brk and look at wat we knw... then go ahead in quest for more... hmmm... i seem to make some sense to me too.. cool :D

anyways once again... nice post
look fwd to readin more of yr stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home