The Unknown

Visit this site only if ur ok with anything vague and lacking any structure !

Monday, October 22, 2007

As I was saying....the past does not know what the future holds...and the future looks back and laughs at the past, the present just sits in the midst of the unknown and pretends to be the wisest of all !! Its almost been a year after I overcame my initial euphoria of posting a blog...my own space in the cyberspace !! and look at me...I have gained probably 4-5 kilos more....lost my shape almost completely cos of lack of exercise and sheer laziness and managed to get married before touching 27. And here again...a new land beckons...the land of sand dunes, sheikhs, gold biscuits (hehehhee, no harm in dreaming !!) and most of all more time at home to sleep :)

I feel numb....no feelings at all....whereas in the last week I was going berserk with the thought of leaving my cozy little home here, my friends ( watever close and few I had) and My Career !!!

But guess, time has something nice in store for everyone...little nuggets of golden moments which melt just when you begin to enjoy them like some Swiss Chocolates.... and just when you feel low again, it presents before you another one of those nuggets in a different flavour maybe....its upto you to recognise it and relish it along with all your near and dear ones....Whats life without sharing and living every moment? You never know who's not there with you tomorrow...or maybe you have amnesia (!)...so you grab them close to you and tell them all that you wanted to share...cos tomorrow...is another day....a day maybe full of unknown people, unknown places ...unknown perils....and in this alien space, you will long to cherish those familiar faces, smells and voices....
So live as if there was no tomorrow and share love from the bottom of your heart..


(Readers please excuse use of wrong spellings/ grammar, etc. And sorry for the heavy stuff up there....it was meant to be lite but guess am too sleepy to make tht effort )
Till next time....sayonara...God Bless !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home